Thursday, August 30, 2007

life changed

I can feel now that life changed, there are something wrong what do you think I can't sense it?
Every time those things only happens which I don’t want and what I want, it’s never,
Let it be, we already talked lot on this, but seem very bad ....y me only?
people always ask me about my dreams, but they don’t know,
it really doesn’t make sense if they weren't get complete, better i accept the truth, truth that life is very panic, no solution for that, only 1 solution i can see quit from everything, from this race, race of life.
Still m asking y me only feel this pain,
Is life so much panic? or I am standing in wrong side, don't know, I always tried to go ahead and always lay down but it never happens with other whom I can see, let it be
But I am searching for the answer, things people get very easily, same thing if I want I have to give full efforts then also I didn’t get.

today in morning also when I am trying to leave, raining start heavily and I didn’t get option to go dry, as I reached its stop, no I am not angry but feeling bad y this suppose to happen with me only, I am not talking about rain about the life, y should i compromise always when the others never did,
I don’t have to choice to choose what I want to do then what make sense to be here, always tried to give happiness whom close to me but still people keep misunderstanding about me, life becoming pathetic men.
Anyway thanks for listening me at least some one is there where I can share my feelings.

No comments: